You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Hi, I can not get my verification Apple ID code through my email. Is there any other way I can get it?

Hi I can not get my verification Apple ID code via my email.is there any other way that i can use to get it?

Posted on Apr 26, 2023 8:36 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Apr 26, 2023 8:42 AM

From: Get a verification code and sign in with two-factor authentication - Apple Support

A code is sent first to your trusted devices automatically:

"If you have a trusted device running iOS 9 and later, OS X El Capitan and later, iPadOS 13 and later, or watchOS 6 and later, the verification code is displayed automatically on your trusted devices."

If you don’t have a trusted device handy, you can choose to have a verification code sent to your trusted phone number as a text message or phone call.

1. Click "Didn't get a verification code" on the sign in screen.

2. Choose to have the code sent to your trusted phone number.

3. You'll get a text message or phone call from Apple with your verification code. This text message might include an additional domain validation line. This line includes the @ symbol, the website name, and your code (for example: @icloud.com #123456 %apple.com).

4. Enter the code on your other device to complete sign in.

"If you can’t receive a verification code on your trusted devices automatically, you can get one from Settings, even if your device is offline."

On a mobile device go to Settings > [your name] > Tap Password & Security > Get Verification Code.

On a Mac: Go to Apple menu  > System Preferences [System Settings], then click Apple ID. Click Password & Security > Get Verification Code.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Apr 26, 2023 8:42 AM in response to yusuph21

From: Get a verification code and sign in with two-factor authentication - Apple Support

A code is sent first to your trusted devices automatically:

"If you have a trusted device running iOS 9 and later, OS X El Capitan and later, iPadOS 13 and later, or watchOS 6 and later, the verification code is displayed automatically on your trusted devices."

If you don’t have a trusted device handy, you can choose to have a verification code sent to your trusted phone number as a text message or phone call.

1. Click "Didn't get a verification code" on the sign in screen.

2. Choose to have the code sent to your trusted phone number.

3. You'll get a text message or phone call from Apple with your verification code. This text message might include an additional domain validation line. This line includes the @ symbol, the website name, and your code (for example: @icloud.com #123456 %apple.com).

4. Enter the code on your other device to complete sign in.

"If you can’t receive a verification code on your trusted devices automatically, you can get one from Settings, even if your device is offline."

On a mobile device go to Settings > [your name] > Tap Password & Security > Get Verification Code.

On a Mac: Go to Apple menu  > System Preferences [System Settings], then click Apple ID. Click Password & Security > Get Verification Code.

Hi, I can not get my verification Apple ID code through my email. Is there any other way I can get it?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.