You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I can't buy anything in the App Store

I can’t buy anything online Apple stop how to fix it to buy things online? App Store

[Re-titled by Moderator]

iPhone 11 Pro Max

Posted on Apr 26, 2023 12:59 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on May 28, 2023 9:20 PM

There can be a couple of reasons why this could be occurring. I recommend looking at the following article here: If you can’t download or update apps on your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

It could be a result of billing issues or AppleID verification issues. The first of the two is simple to fix, you can go to App Store >> Click on Your Profile Photo at the Top Right Corner >> Your Name and AppleID at the Top (Account Settings) >> Manage Payments >> Payment Methods.

If you are having issues verifying your AppleID, I recommend contacting AppleSupport online. This can be due to a plethora of reasons such as account lockout. Hope this helps.

Yasamean

5 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

May 28, 2023 9:20 PM in response to ducdungtang

There can be a couple of reasons why this could be occurring. I recommend looking at the following article here: If you can’t download or update apps on your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

It could be a result of billing issues or AppleID verification issues. The first of the two is simple to fix, you can go to App Store >> Click on Your Profile Photo at the Top Right Corner >> Your Name and AppleID at the Top (Account Settings) >> Manage Payments >> Payment Methods.

If you are having issues verifying your AppleID, I recommend contacting AppleSupport online. This can be due to a plethora of reasons such as account lockout. Hope this helps.

Yasamean

Jul 13, 2024 8:13 PM in response to zi164

zi164 wrote:

My App Store won’t let me get anything it tells me to purchase it

It does not cost you anything to download a free app. If you have made a purchase and not paid for it, then you will have to pay for that purchase before you will be able to make any other downloads. Review your purchase history here:

View your purchase history for the App Store and other Apple media services - Apple Support

I can't buy anything in the App Store

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.