You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

MacOS Catalina 10.15.7.... Homekit does not show accessories

Hi All, I have been trying to get all my accessory in Mac Home kit however it does not show the accessories, i have cleaned up deleted the Home kit folder whatever in buffer, applied all kinds of activity yet can't see my accessories on HomeKit while all is available on my iPhone 13

Posted on Apr 26, 2023 7:12 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jun 14, 2023 10:53 PM

There is no fix. Any devices not running the latest software, in this case you’d need to use Ventura MacOS . The Architecture upgrade was optional to install. There should have been a warning this would happen to older devices on older software.

6 replies

Nov 5, 2023 6:45 AM in response to Vancouver22

So then when will Ventura be made available for the 2 MacBooks I have that only go to High Sierra?

When will Ventura be made available for the 1 MacBook and 1 Mac mini that only go to Catalina?

When will a version of Home that supports the new new architecture, but runs on still useful older hardware be made available?

Am I expected to throw away these otherwise useful machines?

OR- when will a downgrade to Home be made available so that I can still use the many thousands of dollars of existing Mac equipment I already have?

Unfortunately, I already know the answers to these questions.

never

never

never

yes

never

MacOS Catalina 10.15.7.... Homekit does not show accessories

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.