You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to remove old phone macs iPad or other phones in my Apple ID account?

my ex is hacking me pls help I need help there’s devices here link to my phone that I don’t own pls help me remove them all

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

AirTag

Posted on Apr 26, 2023 8:13 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Apr 26, 2023 8:23 PM

tanairi192 Said:

"How to remove old phone macs iPad or other phones in my Apple ID account?: my ex is hacking me pls help I need help there’s devices here link to my phone that I don’t own pls help me remove them all"

-------

Logging Out of an Apple ID:

If this device is synced to your ex's Apple ID, then they need to log themselves out of it. If they don't, then you'll keep seeing you and all. So, I'd say hav them log out. If that is not going to happen, then take it to a carrier, and get your own phone. One you get the new iPhone, assigned your own Apple ID to it.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Apr 26, 2023 8:23 PM in response to tanairi192

tanairi192 Said:

"How to remove old phone macs iPad or other phones in my Apple ID account?: my ex is hacking me pls help I need help there’s devices here link to my phone that I don’t own pls help me remove them all"

-------

Logging Out of an Apple ID:

If this device is synced to your ex's Apple ID, then they need to log themselves out of it. If they don't, then you'll keep seeing you and all. So, I'd say hav them log out. If that is not going to happen, then take it to a carrier, and get your own phone. One you get the new iPhone, assigned your own Apple ID to it.

How to remove old phone macs iPad or other phones in my Apple ID account?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.