You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Email app is buggy

Hi. Lately I have been having a hard time viewing my emails through the email app. Ever since the os update on my iPhone 11, I would have shut down my phone and start it up again every time I tried to view my emails because the app takes too long to load emails. Is anybody else been having the same problem? Is there a way to fix this? I’ve also tried to uninstall and reinstall the email app, but the problem still occurs.

iPhone 11, iOS 16

Posted on Apr 28, 2023 6:16 AM

9 replies

Apr 28, 2023 6:18 AM in response to Kar-q154

Remove your email account and set it up again

Make sure that all of your emails are there or make sure that your email is saved somewhere other than your device. On your device, go to Settings > Mail, then tap Accounts. Tap the email account that you want to remove. Tap Delete Account.

If you can't receive email on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch ...

If you can't send an email on your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch

1. When you make an iOS or iPadOS backup in iCloud or iTunes, it backs up your mail settings, but not your email. ... 
  2. Make sure your device is connected to the Internet.
  3. Check with your email service provider to find out if there's a service outage.

More items...

If you can't send an email on your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch ...

Apr 29, 2023 9:16 AM in response to Kar-q154

Kar-q154 wrote:

I tried the steps that you suggested and they did not work at all whatsoever. There is nothing else I can do. Whoever created this problem on the apps end needs to fix it since it is still buggy and it is not fixed at all.

If it doesn’t work for you, (continue to) use another app.

You can also let Apple know your thoughts here:

Product Feedback - Apple

Email app is buggy

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.