You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Automatically talking it will be call disconnect every time

iam using phone model se 2

some few day to till today I am facing call drop when talking every 90 120 seconds call will be automatically cut off, so network provider saying it will not company issue it’s our mobile is problem

pls solve this problem immediately

thank you your faithful devaraju

Posted on Apr 28, 2023 9:16 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Apr 28, 2023 9:23 AM

Hi!

To solve your problem, try these solutions:

1) Restart your phone: Sometimes a simple restart can solve many problems. To do so:

Press and release the Volume Up button quickly

Quickly press and release the Volume Down button

Long press the Side Button (power) until the Apple logo appears

2) Update software: make sure you have the latest version of iOS software installed on your phone.

3) Check your network settings: Go to Settings > Mobile and make sure "Cellular Data" and "Enable 4G" options are enabled.

4) Reset network settings: go to Settings > General > Reset > Reset network settings. This will erase all saved network settings, so you’ll need to re-enter Wi-Fi passwords and reconfigure your VPN and APN settings.

If the problem persists, contact Apple Support.

I hope I helped you!

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Apr 28, 2023 9:23 AM in response to deva100

Hi!

To solve your problem, try these solutions:

1) Restart your phone: Sometimes a simple restart can solve many problems. To do so:

Press and release the Volume Up button quickly

Quickly press and release the Volume Down button

Long press the Side Button (power) until the Apple logo appears

2) Update software: make sure you have the latest version of iOS software installed on your phone.

3) Check your network settings: Go to Settings > Mobile and make sure "Cellular Data" and "Enable 4G" options are enabled.

4) Reset network settings: go to Settings > General > Reset > Reset network settings. This will erase all saved network settings, so you’ll need to re-enter Wi-Fi passwords and reconfigure your VPN and APN settings.

If the problem persists, contact Apple Support.

I hope I helped you!

Automatically talking it will be call disconnect every time

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.