You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

📢 Newsroom Update

Apple introduces powerful new iPad mini built for Apple Intelligence. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPad Calendar custom event not working

I want to set up a repeating event in Calendar on my iPad that occurs 3rd Monday of each month. The only options I see under Custom repeat are frequency & every. I DO NOT own a MAC! How do I accomplish this? Software version is: iPadOS 16.4.1

Posted on Apr 29, 2023 7:16 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Apr 29, 2023 7:32 AM

The native iOS/iPadOS Calendar App doesn’t appear to offer sufficient flexibility, in setting repeating Calendar events, to meet your need. You may find that a third-party Calendar App may offer greater flexibility than the native App.

Apple do invite submission of feature requests via its Product Feedback portal. If you would like to see new or enhanced functionality in a future iPadOS release, this would be the most appropriate channel to make your wishes known to Apple.

For iPad and iPadOS:

Feedback - iPad - Apple

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Apr 29, 2023 7:32 AM in response to EPF47

The native iOS/iPadOS Calendar App doesn’t appear to offer sufficient flexibility, in setting repeating Calendar events, to meet your need. You may find that a third-party Calendar App may offer greater flexibility than the native App.

Apple do invite submission of feature requests via its Product Feedback portal. If you would like to see new or enhanced functionality in a future iPadOS release, this would be the most appropriate channel to make your wishes known to Apple.

For iPad and iPadOS:

Feedback - iPad - Apple

iPad Calendar custom event not working

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.