You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how do I easily get rid of duplicate tracks in PLAYLISTS, not library

Sometimes by mistake, I add a track multiple times to a playlist. How can I easily search for and delete these?

Thank you

MacBook Air 13″, macOS 13.3

Posted on Apr 30, 2023 2:59 PM

7 replies

May 12, 2023 7:45 AM in response to turingtest2

Thank you Turing!

You picked a great hero of mine for your pen name! I have another question that you might be able to help me with. Just my luck that two of my all time favorite songs are not available in AppleMusic. They are songs from two different movie soundtrack and I've found that soundtracks in general are sadly lacking in AppleMusic. I own them as I purchased these songs from Amazon years ago. I can add them to my playlists but when I share my playlist with friends and family they disappear from the playlist.

1) Is there any hack that finds a way around this problem so I can share the songs?

2)Is there any way I can make a request to add these two songs to their library? I would even be willing to send AppleMusic my original soundtrack CD if wanted. These two songs are available on other music platforms. Spotify, Amazon etc

Thank you for your time Oh Smart One,

Paula

how do I easily get rid of duplicate tracks in PLAYLISTS, not library

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.