You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple photos wont email using gmail

Just tested sending three photos on three separate attempts selecting three separate photos and good old Apple doesn’t send it to your Gmail email account. I don’t know what’s going on but Apple and the cloud has got a problem. Thank you. dear Apple fix it. I’ve even rebooted my tablet. It doesn’t fix it.

Posted on May 1, 2023 7:48 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on May 2, 2023 2:49 PM

I can't duplicate your problem. Sent two Photos via email to myself via Photos to my Gmail account from my Apple account and both went thru.

Give this a try: boot into Safe Mode according to How to use safe mode on your Mac and test to see if the problem persists. Reboot normally and test again.

NOTE 1: Safe Mode boot can take up to 3 - 5 minutes as it's doing the following; 

• Verifies your startup disk and attempts to repair directory issues, if needed

• Loads only required kernel extensions (prevents 3rd party kernel/extensions from loading)

• Prevents Startup Items and Login Items from opening automatically

• Disables user-installed fonts 

• Deletes font caches, kernel cache, and other system cache files

NOTE 2: if you have a wireless keyboard with rechargeable batteries connect it with its charging cable before booting into Safe Mode. This makes it act as a wired keyboard as will insure a successful boot into Safe Mode.

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

May 2, 2023 2:49 PM in response to Redwood Bill

I can't duplicate your problem. Sent two Photos via email to myself via Photos to my Gmail account from my Apple account and both went thru.

Give this a try: boot into Safe Mode according to How to use safe mode on your Mac and test to see if the problem persists. Reboot normally and test again.

NOTE 1: Safe Mode boot can take up to 3 - 5 minutes as it's doing the following; 

• Verifies your startup disk and attempts to repair directory issues, if needed

• Loads only required kernel extensions (prevents 3rd party kernel/extensions from loading)

• Prevents Startup Items and Login Items from opening automatically

• Disables user-installed fonts 

• Deletes font caches, kernel cache, and other system cache files

NOTE 2: if you have a wireless keyboard with rechargeable batteries connect it with its charging cable before booting into Safe Mode. This makes it act as a wired keyboard as will insure a successful boot into Safe Mode.

Apple photos wont email using gmail

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.