You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why cant i verify my payment?

Why cant i verify my payment

iPhone 13 Pro, iOS 16

Posted on May 2, 2023 4:37 AM

2 replies

May 2, 2023 5:35 AM in response to mazin84

What type of payment method do you intend to link to your Apple ID account?

Payment methods that you can use with your Apple ID (by country) - Apple Support

- Items, digital products and services, are charged to your Apple ID account, which then automatically gets funds for that from your linked payment method. This means that the payment method should be pre-authorized to process any later charges.

- Services like subscriptions require a payment method that supports automatic and periodical charges.

- The payment method must be issued in the country or country-like region that matches the country or country-like region to which your Apple ID account is set. That includes gift cards.

If the issue persists, then see Apple’s support pages and contact information for billing. Subscriptions and billing - Official Apple Support.

If you wish to discuss this more here, then please elaborate about what type of purchase you did try to make.

Why cant i verify my payment?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.