You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Contacts Lists disappeared in Mac OS Ventura

Hello

I have just had a clean install on my MacBook Pro 2019. Signed in with my iCloud account and everything went fine. What I have noticed is that the contact list, still presents in my other devices, are missing in Ventura Contacts. I have tried to sign-out and re-sign-in with iCloud, to switch off and back on Contact in iCloud's, to restore Contacts database with some guide I have found in internet, and start also in safe mode. Nothing worked. In Ventura I see the "All Contacts" but not my lists. Any other ideas?

Thanks

MacBook Pro (2017 – 2020)

Posted on May 2, 2023 10:54 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on May 3, 2023 6:43 AM

Asmodai wrote:

Hello
I have just had a clean install on my MacBook Pro 2019. Signed in with my iCloud account and everything went fine. What I have noticed is that the contact list, still presents in my other devices, are missing in Ventura Contacts. I have tried to sign-out and re-sign-in with iCloud, to switch off and back on Contact in iCloud's, to restore Contacts database with some guide I have found in internet, and start also in safe mode. Nothing worked. In Ventura I see the "All Contacts" but not my lists. Any other ideas?
Thanks

Have you given the iCloud a chance to sync...

Verify you're Contacts is toggled ON

ref: Set up iCloud for Contacts on all your devices

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

May 3, 2023 6:43 AM in response to Asmodai

Asmodai wrote:

Hello
Thanks

Have you given the iCloud a chance to sync...

Verify you're Contacts is toggled ON

ref: Set up iCloud for Contacts on all your devices

Contacts Lists disappeared in Mac OS Ventura

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.