You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Data from Kinomap, Strava and other workout tracking apps stopped appearing in Apple Health.

As of mid-April (2023) my Health App stopped importing workout data from Kinomap and Strava. It still lists all workouts done before that point, but won't add any new ones. I've deleted & reinstalled the workout apps, turned off and turned on the sharing permissions in settings for each app (including Health). Nothing.

I have an iPhone 11 with the current iOS version installed.

iPhone 11, iOS 16

Posted on May 2, 2023 10:53 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on May 2, 2023 11:06 PM

If you are experiencing any difficulty with third-party apps or a specific website then please contact the app developer or site publisher/host directly. Here is how

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

May 2, 2023 11:06 PM in response to hku0

If you are experiencing any difficulty with third-party apps or a specific website then please contact the app developer or site publisher/host directly. Here is how

Data from Kinomap, Strava and other workout tracking apps stopped appearing in Apple Health.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.