You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can I use a iPad Pro 12.9 inches 6th gen Smart Keyboard and Magic Mouse to play Roblox?

Can I use a iPad Pro 12.9 inches 6th gen Smart Keyboard and Magic Mouse TO PLAY ROBLOX? I know that I can connect it but can I use for ANY GAME IN ROBLOX?

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPad Pro, iPadOS 16

Posted on May 3, 2023 7:00 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on May 3, 2023 7:13 AM

The available Roblox App for iPad requires an iOS11 or later - and can be installed on any model of iPad that meets this minimum requirement.

Whether or not the game is playable with an Apple or third-party mouse will depend entirely upon the game design; the App Developer would be best placed to provide clarification as to which mouse or external controls (if any) are usable with the App:

How to contact an app developer - Apple Support

The App Developer also appears to have an appropriate help section within its support website:

https://en.help.roblox.com/hc/en-us

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

May 3, 2023 7:13 AM in response to Hulfy

The available Roblox App for iPad requires an iOS11 or later - and can be installed on any model of iPad that meets this minimum requirement.

Whether or not the game is playable with an Apple or third-party mouse will depend entirely upon the game design; the App Developer would be best placed to provide clarification as to which mouse or external controls (if any) are usable with the App:

How to contact an app developer - Apple Support

The App Developer also appears to have an appropriate help section within its support website:

https://en.help.roblox.com/hc/en-us

Can I use a iPad Pro 12.9 inches 6th gen Smart Keyboard and Magic Mouse to play Roblox?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.