You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Download 10.15.7

I have a 2010 Mac Pro with upgraded hardware for Catalina. It's currently running 10.14.6. It's been having unresolvable problems. I'd like to upgrade it to 10.15.7. Anyone know where a download is available? The Apple App Store says it's not available. I'm not sure it will install but it's worth a try I have a clone of 10.14.6 if I need to reinstall it.

Mac Pro, macOS 10.14

Posted on May 4, 2023 3:36 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on May 5, 2023 5:55 AM

Not according to Apple.

macOS Catalina is compatible with these computers - Apple Support

4 replies

May 5, 2023 5:40 AM in response to dialabrain

It is supported with upgraded graphics card. I also moved to SSDs. When Catalina was released Apple said it was compatible to upgrade with new hardware. They reneged later by adding code not to allow upgrade in the System Update tool. Otherwise it upgradeable. I'm looking for a source for the upgrade to 64 bit. I'm removing all 32-bit apps.

Download 10.15.7

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.