You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Pool workout

Can I use the Apple Watch SE for a 60-90 minute pool lap workout? Some articles say only 30 minutes??

Apple Watch SE, watchOS 9

Posted on May 5, 2023 7:40 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on May 6, 2023 7:58 AM

The Apple article does not give a maximum duration. It will depend on the level of charge.

Swim with your Apple Watch - Apple Support

11 replies

May 16, 2023 2:38 PM in response to CharleyPool

Apple never ever use the term Waterproof.

The SE and Series Watches are water resistant for shallow swimming, the Ultra for shallow diving .

However they are not guaranteed water resistant and if they leak it's tough luck on you.

It's why I never even get mine wet.

PS 50 metre and 100 metre ratings don't mean that you can use them at that depth. It's a world wide Watch industry mythical rating relating to testing routines.

May 17, 2023 9:36 AM in response to zion188

I just gave you the link with the warnings so they demonstrably did warn you.

It is rare for Apple Watch to leak so to have three Watches leak in a row suggests to me some out-of-spec usage. Diving to the bottom of deep end for example? Showering with shampoo?

I assume you didn't get free replacements.

Pool workout

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.