You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I phone 13pro max screen flickering with Orange flashing lines

The device stopped working suddenly with orange lines filling the screen up and flashing vigorously, screenshot is attached for reference. There was a tiny white line flickering issue while turning the screen off happening since the start of the purchase but the service centers informed me that it is a software issue and will be resolved after a specific ios update, nothing helped and one day the screen just had this flickering issue making the phone unusable. Numerous phone calls with the senior advisors were of no use as they kept saying that it is out of warranty and we cant do anything, restoring the device and losing all my data was of no use either and the screen replacement is a very expensive affair which i am not ready to bare for no fault of my own.

The device is in a perfectly good condition with no wear and tear. Its been more than a week since this issue happened and i am feeling helpless and frustrated as there is no one who is helping me with a reasonable solution.

Looking forward with hope for some resolution on this issue from apples side

iPhone 13 Pro Max, iOS 16

Posted on May 6, 2023 2:43 AM

1 reply

May 6, 2023 2:57 AM in response to divijbhard

We, just users like you, cannot diagnose that kind of issue remotely, sorry, but it looks like a hardware (screen? other internal component?) failure.

I can just suggest that you make an appointment (*) and have your device inspected at an Apple Store or AASP (Apple Authorized Service Provider) among this list:--> https://locate.apple.com/choose-country-region . After checking it out, they'll give you all the available options.

Regards

Giulio

(*) You can do it:

I phone 13pro max screen flickering with Orange flashing lines

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.