You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why is my credit card declined for payment method I try 2 different cards with money in it but still didn’t work

Why is my credit card declined for payment method I try 2 different cards with money in it but still didn’t work. From Africa Nigeria

Posted on May 8, 2023 2:45 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on May 8, 2023 3:27 AM

See -> Payment methods you can use with your Apple ID

Payment methods you can use with your Apple ID – Apple Support (UK)

Nigeria

• Most credit and debit cards
  • Apple Account balance (from adding funds)

fyi: Not all credit & debit cards seem to work with App Store / iTunes Store, try a different one, or preferably a credit card. If your card is not accepted as a paymenf method, you need to contact your bank.

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

May 8, 2023 3:27 AM in response to Emma100k

See -> Payment methods you can use with your Apple ID

Payment methods you can use with your Apple ID – Apple Support (UK)

Nigeria

• Most credit and debit cards
  • Apple Account balance (from adding funds)

fyi: Not all credit & debit cards seem to work with App Store / iTunes Store, try a different one, or preferably a credit card. If your card is not accepted as a paymenf method, you need to contact your bank.

Why is my credit card declined for payment method I try 2 different cards with money in it but still didn’t work

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.