You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can I pick up my Apple Online Store order with my foreign passport?

Hi Everybody,

I want to make a purchase from Apple Online Store and I want in-store pickup for my products. In Apple Support page, It says that I need a government issued ID but I am a non-us citizen so I have my Turkish ID and my passport with my photo on it. Can I pick up my devices using a passport? If not, what should I do? I want to buy a refurbished product and the only way that I know to purchase refurbished devices is to buy from the online store. Are there any way for buying a refurbished product in-store? Thanks in advance,

Best regards,

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

MacBook Pro (M2 Max, 2023)

Posted on May 10, 2023 1:55 AM

6 replies

May 10, 2023 2:58 AM in response to kaz-k

Thanks! I have one more question. When purchasing it online, It asks for my name and my phone number. I can't write my own phone number because it is not an US number. And my name also has some letters that are not in English (ö and ü for example) What should I do? Should I put my legal name and should I write my phone number without +90 in front of it?

Can I pick up my Apple Online Store order with my foreign passport?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.