You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple iTunes

What is iTunes and why am I being billed weekly for it. I do not use iTunes. I do not intend to use iTunes. How do I reach someone to have them remove the weekly fee?

iPhone 12, iOS 16

Posted on May 11, 2023 10:01 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on May 11, 2023 10:15 AM

Hello technoissues!

To learn about what iTunes is, you might want to read this: iTunes - Apple

You can also Request a refund for apps or content that you bought from Apple - Apple Support.

I also found a helpful reply by Limnos in another thread. Considering the thread has seventy four pages, I shall extract the reply and paste it here for you to read, so you don’t have to find it. Note: Some irrelevant info (to your case) relating to phishing emails, etc. has been left out:

“See your purchase history in the iTunes Store on a Mac or PC - View your purchase history for the App Store, iTunes Store, and other Apple media services - Apple Support - Does not include purchases made by others under Family Sharing; those have to be checked from their accounts.

If you see ‘itunes.com/bill‘ or an unfamiliar charge on your bank, credit card, or debit statement - If you see 'apple.com/bill' on your billing statement - Apple Support - "Before you contact Apple to request a refund for a charge you don't recognize"...

If neither you nor a family member (if applicable) has a record of this purchase and you only saw it on a statement for a credit card you alone control, contact your bank or card company about card fraud. Apple does not handle that.

If you recognize this purchase and are asking for a refund then realize Apple's terms of purchase in the USA are, "All Transactions are final" (Legal - Apple Media Services - Apple), but some countries have different laws so check terms for your country at: Legal - Apple Media Services - Apple. If sales are final then it is Apple's decision if they want to grant a refund. You can always ask, and people do get refunds on a case by case basis, but Apple can also say no.

Get help with an item purchased from the App Store, iTunes Store, or iBooks Store - Request a refund for apps or content that you bought from Apple - Apple Support

Report a Problem - http://reportaproblem.apple.com - "Sign In for help with iTunes purchases made in the last 90 days"

Other ways to contact iTunes Support:

Contact - Official Apple Support

Choose your country or region - Official Apple Support

I hope this is helpful. Good Luck!

PS: Thanks to Limnos for this very helpful write-up!

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

May 11, 2023 10:15 AM in response to technoissues

Hello technoissues!

To learn about what iTunes is, you might want to read this: iTunes - Apple

You can also Request a refund for apps or content that you bought from Apple - Apple Support.

I also found a helpful reply by Limnos in another thread. Considering the thread has seventy four pages, I shall extract the reply and paste it here for you to read, so you don’t have to find it. Note: Some irrelevant info (to your case) relating to phishing emails, etc. has been left out:

“See your purchase history in the iTunes Store on a Mac or PC - View your purchase history for the App Store, iTunes Store, and other Apple media services - Apple Support - Does not include purchases made by others under Family Sharing; those have to be checked from their accounts.

If you see ‘itunes.com/bill‘ or an unfamiliar charge on your bank, credit card, or debit statement - If you see 'apple.com/bill' on your billing statement - Apple Support - "Before you contact Apple to request a refund for a charge you don't recognize"...

If neither you nor a family member (if applicable) has a record of this purchase and you only saw it on a statement for a credit card you alone control, contact your bank or card company about card fraud. Apple does not handle that.

If you recognize this purchase and are asking for a refund then realize Apple's terms of purchase in the USA are, "All Transactions are final" (Legal - Apple Media Services - Apple), but some countries have different laws so check terms for your country at: Legal - Apple Media Services - Apple. If sales are final then it is Apple's decision if they want to grant a refund. You can always ask, and people do get refunds on a case by case basis, but Apple can also say no.

Get help with an item purchased from the App Store, iTunes Store, or iBooks Store - Request a refund for apps or content that you bought from Apple - Apple Support

Report a Problem - http://reportaproblem.apple.com - "Sign In for help with iTunes purchases made in the last 90 days"

Other ways to contact iTunes Support:

Contact - Official Apple Support

Choose your country or region - Official Apple Support

I hope this is helpful. Good Luck!

PS: Thanks to Limnos for this very helpful write-up!

Apple iTunes

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.