You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

music different on iphone and macbook. Can I sync without losing ANY?

The playlists/songs are for some reason no longer identical between my Macbook and iphone.

I believe my iphone has the correct list. But it looks like if I sync clicking on the iphone icon on my left window and click on "music", it'll override my iphone list (because it says "Sync music on to iPhone 13 Pro." Using Monterey.

Posted on May 15, 2023 10:30 AM

Similar questions

2 replies

May 17, 2023 3:44 PM in response to Mary Jehn

Hey Mary Jehn,

When you sync your iPhone with your Mac, it is expected for the content on the Mac to replace the content on your iPhone. You can learn more about that here: Sync your iPhone, iPad, or iPod using your computer - Apple Support

If you're an Apple Music or iTunes Match subscriber, you can sync content across all of your device via iCloud. You can learn more about that here: Use Sync Library to access your music library across your devices - Apple Support

Thanks!

music different on iphone and macbook. Can I sync without losing ANY?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.