You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iCloud Photos

I restored backup of my iPhone 6 on my iPhone 14pro. Now I can only see pictures from my iPhone 6. I can only access the pictures that were on my 14 from the iCloud web. How do I fix this please? Thank you

Posted on May 16, 2023 3:58 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on May 16, 2023 4:42 AM

Enable iCloud Photos again on your iPhone 14, so the photos can sync back from iCloud to your iPhone, as described here: Get help with missing photos - Apple Support (in the paragraph: Make sure that iCloud Photos is turned on)

When you restore a photo from a backup, the iPhone will be restored the older content, thtat has been saved at the time of the backup. You will have to recover all newer content from iCloud, if you saved it there..

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

May 16, 2023 4:42 AM in response to Khadijah___

Enable iCloud Photos again on your iPhone 14, so the photos can sync back from iCloud to your iPhone, as described here: Get help with missing photos - Apple Support (in the paragraph: Make sure that iCloud Photos is turned on)

When you restore a photo from a backup, the iPhone will be restored the older content, thtat has been saved at the time of the backup. You will have to recover all newer content from iCloud, if you saved it there..

iCloud Photos

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.