You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Billing info prblem

How much do i owe so i can pay on my billing

Posted on May 16, 2023 5:29 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on May 16, 2023 5:32 AM

Read this article about how to check your Apple ID balance.--> Check your Apple Account balance - Apple Support

"If none of your payment methods can be charged, your account shows a negative balance. You can't buy more items or update your apps until you update your payment method." From: How apps, content, and subscriptions from Apple are billed - How apps, content, and subscriptions from Apple are billed - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

May 16, 2023 5:32 AM in response to Yonaahhzz

Read this article about how to check your Apple ID balance.--> Check your Apple Account balance - Apple Support

"If none of your payment methods can be charged, your account shows a negative balance. You can't buy more items or update your apps until you update your payment method." From: How apps, content, and subscriptions from Apple are billed - How apps, content, and subscriptions from Apple are billed - Apple Support

Billing info prblem

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.