You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Downtime

Hello, I have a son who had downtime and content restrictions on his phone and i recently turned them off. However, they are still somehow active and yes, our phones are both updated.

iPhone 13

Posted on May 16, 2023 8:57 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on May 16, 2023 9:07 PM

Downtime_issues Said:

"Downtime: Hello, I have a son who had downtime and content restrictions on his phone and i recently turned them off. However, they are still somehow active and yes, our phones are both updated."

-------

Troubleshooting "Active" Still Showing:

A. Start with a. Restart:

Having just made this change, restart the iPhone: Restart your iPhone - Apple Support

B. New Screen Time Session:

Disabled, and then reenable Screen Time. See if it then show up as it should.

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

May 16, 2023 9:07 PM in response to Downtime_issues

Downtime_issues Said:

"Downtime: Hello, I have a son who had downtime and content restrictions on his phone and i recently turned them off. However, they are still somehow active and yes, our phones are both updated."

-------

Troubleshooting "Active" Still Showing:

A. Start with a. Restart:

Having just made this change, restart the iPhone: Restart your iPhone - Apple Support

B. New Screen Time Session:

Disabled, and then reenable Screen Time. See if it then show up as it should.

Downtime

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.