You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Books Constant Crashing

The crashing is so chronic that it has become unusable. And I use the app for my work! It’s maddening that with each “update” we are also downloading a new bitter feature: Apple Bugs.

iPhone XS Max, iOS 16

Posted on May 17, 2023 2:36 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on May 17, 2023 8:17 PM

"Apple Books Constant Crashing: The crashing is so chronic that it has become unusable. And I use the app for my work! It’s maddening that with each 'update' we are also downloading a new bitter feature: Apple Bugs."

-------

Update Using a Computer:

Have a Computer Handy? Try installing another update, this time, using computer. Use my User Tip: Update your iPhone Using a Computer - User Tip

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

May 17, 2023 8:17 PM in response to Glen Danielsen

"Apple Books Constant Crashing: The crashing is so chronic that it has become unusable. And I use the app for my work! It’s maddening that with each 'update' we are also downloading a new bitter feature: Apple Bugs."

-------

Update Using a Computer:

Have a Computer Handy? Try installing another update, this time, using computer. Use my User Tip: Update your iPhone Using a Computer - User Tip

Apple Books Constant Crashing

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.