You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Whats the best way to send a video file (700mb lasting 6 minutes)

Whats the best way to send a video file (700mb lasting 6 minutes) off my Apple account accessible thru either my iPhone or iPad?

I’ve tried sending a link from my iCloud account. But apparently, my recipient is having difficulty forwarding it to another party? Perhaps maybe there’s a way to create a zip file that can then be forwarded? If so, how do I do that?

Thanks, Apple Community!

iPad Pro, iPadOS 16

Posted on May 19, 2023 2:17 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on May 19, 2023 3:23 PM

Instead of attempting to send an oversize video file, you try something far simpler - sharing the video using an iCloud Link. The iCloud User Guide describes the feature:

Share photos and videos with an iCloud Link on iCloud.com - Apple Support

Sharing via an iCloud Link allows sharing with anyone - regardless of their computer.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

May 19, 2023 3:23 PM in response to Tiger72pu

Instead of attempting to send an oversize video file, you try something far simpler - sharing the video using an iCloud Link. The iCloud User Guide describes the feature:

Share photos and videos with an iCloud Link on iCloud.com - Apple Support

Sharing via an iCloud Link allows sharing with anyone - regardless of their computer.

Whats the best way to send a video file (700mb lasting 6 minutes)

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.