You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Desktop wallpaper on iMac with Ventura 13.3.1 does not load correctly

When I start my iMac with Ventura 13.3.1 my custom wallpaper does not load correctly and requires a reset in system setting /Wallpaper and although the setting is "Fit to Screen" the image is not displayed correctly ( looks more like fit to screen) I reset it to "Fill Screen" then back to "Fit to Screen" and its fine.

I know this is only a small thing but its really irritating when things don't work the way they should.

Is this an issue with Ventura or am I missing something in the settings?

Image shows how it should be.

[Edited by Moderator to Remove Personal Information]

iMac 27″ 5K, macOS 13.3

Posted on May 20, 2023 2:13 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on May 20, 2023 2:36 AM

Would start by updating Ventura 13.3.1 to current version 13.4

Then, Test if the issue persists

What's new in the updates for macOS Ventura - Apple Support (CA)

Keep your Mac up to date - Apple Support (CA)

3 replies

May 25, 2023 4:51 AM in response to dankzy26

Thank you for the updated information

Sorry the hear the " custom wallpaper " issue persist 😔

Then have a few suggestions ;

1 - Get Support Choose a product and we’ll find you the best solution.Start now and open an Apple Support Ticket as they are Apple Employees to deal will these types of issues . 

2 - Product Feedback - Apple and make it known to Apple regarding this ongoing issue 

Desktop wallpaper on iMac with Ventura 13.3.1 does not load correctly

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.