You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

ios ventura 13.4 does not allow me to import raw files from my sony zv-e1 into photos

import raw files from sony zv-e1 into photos in mac os ventura 13.4

MacBook Pro 15″, macOS 10.15

Posted on May 21, 2023 6:15 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on May 21, 2023 7:07 AM

There is only preliminary RAW support added in April 2023 for this camera in Adobe camera RAW and only Sony and Apple know when it will be supported in macOS.

The current Adobe Digital Negative Converter 15.3.1 converts this camera's RAW ARW to a .dng that is viewable in the Finder, Quick Look, or Preview.

3 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

May 21, 2023 7:07 AM in response to ronnypal

There is only preliminary RAW support added in April 2023 for this camera in Adobe camera RAW and only Sony and Apple know when it will be supported in macOS.

The current Adobe Digital Negative Converter 15.3.1 converts this camera's RAW ARW to a .dng that is viewable in the Finder, Quick Look, or Preview.

ios ventura 13.4 does not allow me to import raw files from my sony zv-e1 into photos

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.