You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Watch face unavailable

Yesterday i updated to watchOS 9.5 , in apple watch series 8 , in my face gallery I couldn’t find pride thread or new pride watch face? I tried restarting and resetting the device still I couldn’t find, when i tried to add from other device it say “watch face unavailable”! Can anyone help?

Apple Watch Series 8, watchOS 9

Posted on May 22, 2023 6:10 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on May 24, 2023 7:07 AM

Hi safwan242,

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities. We understand you have some questions about Apple Watch faces, and we're happy to share some information. Not all watch faces available in all regions or on all models, when updating the latest set of watch faces will be available. See more about that here: Apple Watch faces and their features - Apple Support

Thanks.

5 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

May 24, 2023 7:07 AM in response to safwan242

Hi safwan242,

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities. We understand you have some questions about Apple Watch faces, and we're happy to share some information. Not all watch faces available in all regions or on all models, when updating the latest set of watch faces will be available. See more about that here: Apple Watch faces and their features - Apple Support

Thanks.

May 24, 2023 9:24 AM in response to safwan242

Hi safwan242,

Looking at the announcement for that particular Apple Watch face for India, it looks that it will be available.

Apple Watch Pride Edition celebrates the LGBTQ+ community - Apple (IN)

Pricing and Availability
• The Pride Edition Sport Band will be available to order on apple.com/in on May 23, and will be available at Apple Store locations beginning May 24 for INR 4500.
• The Pride Edition Sport Band is available in 41mm and 45mm sizes, and is compatible with Apple Watch Series 3 and later.
• The new Pride Celebration watch face and iPhone wallpaper will be available next week, and requires watchOS 9.5 and iOS 16.5.
• Customers can download the matching Pride Celebration watch face through App Clips on the Apple Watch Pride Edition Sport Band packaging, in Apple Store locations, and the Apple Store app, or download it from apple.com/in.

Take care!

Watch face unavailable

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.