You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Music is charging me more money than it should

im am wondering why im am getting charge for alot of chargers on apple music when im on the plan for 10.99 a month and y'all taking way too much money out of my bank account?????? when i didnt change my plan at all im so disappointed because ive never had a problem with apple until now!!!!

[Edited by Moderator] 

Posted on May 24, 2023 2:54 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on May 24, 2023 3:09 PM

Please do not post your phone number in a public forum where anyone can get it unless you want tons of spam and scam calls. Nobody from these forums or Apple will be calling you. The hosts should remove it shortly.

Where are you seeing these charges exactly?

How do you know they are for Apple Music?

Are you by any chance trying to get music from the iTunes Store rather than the Apple Music subscription service catalog?

If the song or album you want has a price, it is not part of the Apple Subscription service, and you will be charged for it.

Please verify, what the charges are for, by following the steps in the support document linked below.

click here ➜ If you see 'apple.com/bill' on your billing statement - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

May 24, 2023 3:09 PM in response to lacosta290

Please do not post your phone number in a public forum where anyone can get it unless you want tons of spam and scam calls. Nobody from these forums or Apple will be calling you. The hosts should remove it shortly.

Where are you seeing these charges exactly?

How do you know they are for Apple Music?

Are you by any chance trying to get music from the iTunes Store rather than the Apple Music subscription service catalog?

If the song or album you want has a price, it is not part of the Apple Subscription service, and you will be charged for it.

Please verify, what the charges are for, by following the steps in the support document linked below.

click here ➜ If you see 'apple.com/bill' on your billing statement - Apple Support

Apple Music is charging me more money than it should

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.