You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Buggy animations on iPhone 13

Hello everyone. I own an iPhone 13 since early December of 2022 and after a few weeks of using it I noticed that the animations were less smooth and actually very buggy. It all began after I had installed the update which introduced the Unity themes, designed by Black artists and so on. I believe it was the 16.3 update, although I could be wrong. I always associated iPhones with smooth animations and just overall good performance, so this has been incredibly frustrating to me and I have installed a few more updates, none of which fixed the problem. Does Apple knows about these problems? It’s such a mess - my brother who owns an iPhone 12 mini says he doesn’t experience these issues.

[Edited by Moderator]

iPhone 13

Posted on May 25, 2023 3:16 AM

Similar questions

3 replies

May 26, 2023 11:21 AM in response to Takiartur

Hi Takiartur,

You mention having installed updates, do you have the latest iOS version installed? Currently, the latest available iOS version is 16.5. Here are instructions for updating:

Update your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

You can also try the suggestions in this article that can help to resolve general iPhone performance issues:

If your iPhone or iPad is running slow - Apple Support

If the issues are still present after trying those suggestions, you should contact Apple Support to investigate this further for you:

Get Support

Cheers!

Buggy animations on iPhone 13

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.