You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

email stuck at bottom of screen on iphone

I have a forwarded email stuck at the bottom of screen on iPhone. Whenever I click on it it crashes and throws me out. I can’t swipe up on it either. I’ve tried drafting another email, saving it and seeing if it’s in a draft folder. Also tried restarting. No luck. Any suggestions? It’s driving me crazy.

iPhone SE, iOS 16

Posted on May 27, 2023 5:18 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Aug 5, 2023 9:14 AM

I fixed this one!! Kinda stumbled on it by accident, figured it may work so I took a short screen recording I will try and attach.

I went to the original email that I forwarded. Not the forwarded on, but the original one. I then hit forward again. Again it tried to, but crashed.

I then has 2 crashed forwards at the bottom. With 2 forwards at the bottom of the screen when I clicked them they popped up and gave me the option which one I wanted to go to. BUT it also gave me an X in the upper left corner I could click on each one to make them go away!!

12 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Aug 5, 2023 9:14 AM in response to TonySussex16

I fixed this one!! Kinda stumbled on it by accident, figured it may work so I took a short screen recording I will try and attach.

I went to the original email that I forwarded. Not the forwarded on, but the original one. I then hit forward again. Again it tried to, but crashed.

I then has 2 crashed forwards at the bottom. With 2 forwards at the bottom of the screen when I clicked them they popped up and gave me the option which one I wanted to go to. BUT it also gave me an X in the upper left corner I could click on each one to make them go away!!

email stuck at bottom of screen on iphone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.