You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I updated my iPhone and the Face ID stop working

why won’t my Face ID work any more without having any issues with it

Posted on May 30, 2023 4:11 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on May 30, 2023 9:19 PM

Try the instructions in the following guides to address the Face ID issues that you are having.

👉 If an alert says Face ID has been disabled on your iPhone or iPad Pro - Apple Support

👉 If Face ID isn't working on your iPhone or iPad Pro - Apple Support

If the guides, above, do not help resolve the Face ID issues, then contact 👉 Official Apple SupportOR you can always get your iPhone examined at the Apple Store 👉 Genius Bar Reservation and Apple Support Options or at an Authorized Service Center for further diagnosis and a resolution.

Axel F.

3 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

May 30, 2023 9:19 PM in response to Heather1998

Try the instructions in the following guides to address the Face ID issues that you are having.

👉 If an alert says Face ID has been disabled on your iPhone or iPad Pro - Apple Support

👉 If Face ID isn't working on your iPhone or iPad Pro - Apple Support

If the guides, above, do not help resolve the Face ID issues, then contact 👉 Official Apple SupportOR you can always get your iPhone examined at the Apple Store 👉 Genius Bar Reservation and Apple Support Options or at an Authorized Service Center for further diagnosis and a resolution.

Axel F.

May 30, 2023 9:21 PM in response to Heather1998

Heather1998 Said:

"I updated my iPhone and the Face ID stop working: why won’t my Face ID work any more without having any issues with it"

-------

Report this to Apple:

Do your part: Let Apple know what is going on here. Provide them with feedback on this. They may not get back to you directly, but the more feedback they received on this, the more they will know what is going on, and what needs to be fixed in updates to come.

1. Go Here: Feedback - iPhone - Apple
  2. Comment: that it is after installing the update when the issue began. Include the URL of this thread.
  3. Select: "Bug Report" for the "Feedback Type"
  4. Proceed from there aw necessary

I updated my iPhone and the Face ID stop working

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.