You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how many devices can be listed in Bluetooth

How many devices can be listed in iphone 11pro "Bluetooth" (just listed, not used simultaneously), and how many of the SAME devices can be listed (not used simultaneously, just listed). Thanks.

iPhone 11 Pro

Posted on May 31, 2023 7:15 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on May 31, 2023 7:23 AM

I don't know that there is a limit. At various times, I have three or four speakers and two sets of AirPods listed as well as my Watch, water bottle, blood pressure cuff, Livescribe pen, coffee pot (don't ask). At the time of this writing, I have thirteen devices paired but only two connected.

Why do you ask?

7 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

May 31, 2023 7:23 AM in response to dkelban

I don't know that there is a limit. At various times, I have three or four speakers and two sets of AirPods listed as well as my Watch, water bottle, blood pressure cuff, Livescribe pen, coffee pot (don't ask). At the time of this writing, I have thirteen devices paired but only two connected.

Why do you ask?

how many devices can be listed in Bluetooth

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.