You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Forgetting security questions

Hello, my name is Mohammad Heidari and I have forgotten the Apple ID security questions and I have tried all possible solutions, but unfortunately it did not work, so I need your help. Thank you for your guidance

MacBook Air 13″, macOS 12.3

Posted on Jun 3, 2023 6:50 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jun 3, 2023 6:53 AM

Hi There,

If you forgot your Apple ID Security Questions with your Secondary-Authentication type account then you will want to follow this article: If you forgot the answers to your Apple ID security questions - Apple Support (CA)

You might also want to try and upgrade your account security to Two-Factor Authentication as this is Apple's most secure type of account security and there is no need to remember any security questions. Take a look at this article about: Two-factor authentication for Apple ID - Apple Support (CA)

Thanks!

Mr-Helper

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jun 3, 2023 6:53 AM in response to MohammadHeidari

Hi There,

If you forgot your Apple ID Security Questions with your Secondary-Authentication type account then you will want to follow this article: If you forgot the answers to your Apple ID security questions - Apple Support (CA)

You might also want to try and upgrade your account security to Two-Factor Authentication as this is Apple's most secure type of account security and there is no need to remember any security questions. Take a look at this article about: Two-factor authentication for Apple ID - Apple Support (CA)

Thanks!

Mr-Helper

Forgetting security questions

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.