You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone notifications are extremely loud

I have my sounds and haptics settings volume turned all the way down but all my notifications come in at the highest volume possible. This is a big problem especially if I’m on a call or connected to Bluetooth in my car. My software is up to date.

iPhone 14 Pro Max

Posted on Jun 5, 2023 8:06 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jun 5, 2023 8:21 PM

macromae Said:

"iPhone notifications are extremely loud: I have my sounds and haptics settings volume turned all the way down but all my notifications come in at the highest volume possible. This is a big problem especially if I’m on a call or connected to Bluetooth in my car. My software is up to date."

-------

For reference...

Troubleshooting iPhone Audio:

A Few Links that May Help:

3 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jun 5, 2023 8:21 PM in response to macromae

macromae Said:

"iPhone notifications are extremely loud: I have my sounds and haptics settings volume turned all the way down but all my notifications come in at the highest volume possible. This is a big problem especially if I’m on a call or connected to Bluetooth in my car. My software is up to date."

-------

For reference...

Troubleshooting iPhone Audio:

A Few Links that May Help:

Jun 5, 2023 8:28 PM in response to macromae

macromae Said:

-------

Lowering Notification Loudness:

As of this post, this is not an option.

So, Recommend this to Apple:

Being not an option, recommend this to AppleApple won't get back to you directly, but the more feedback they receive on this, the more they will know what is their customers prefer, and what features to include in models to come.

1. Go Here: Feedback - iPhone - Apple
  2. Select: "Feature Request" for the "Feedback Type"
  3. Comment: that you want this to be an option and why. Include the URL of this thread.
  4. Proceed from there as necessary

iPhone notifications are extremely loud

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.