You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I’ve lost my contacts and don’t know how to retrieve them

I’ve lost my Telephone contact and don’t know how to get them back

iPhone SE, iOS 14

Posted on Jun 6, 2023 7:28 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jun 6, 2023 7:43 AM

If you are using iCloud, make sure you have contacts set to sync.

Change your iCloud feature settings [iOS and Mac] - Change which apps sync and store data with iCloud - Apple Support

If you accidentally deleted your calendars, reminders, bookmarks, or contacts from iCloud, read this support article --> If you accidentally deleted your calendars, bookmarks, or contacts from iCloud - Apple Support

This article has similar information --> Restore contacts stored in iCloud on iCloud.com - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jun 6, 2023 7:43 AM in response to Majornettnin

If you are using iCloud, make sure you have contacts set to sync.

Change your iCloud feature settings [iOS and Mac] - Change which apps sync and store data with iCloud - Apple Support

If you accidentally deleted your calendars, reminders, bookmarks, or contacts from iCloud, read this support article --> If you accidentally deleted your calendars, bookmarks, or contacts from iCloud - Apple Support

This article has similar information --> Restore contacts stored in iCloud on iCloud.com - Apple Support

I’ve lost my contacts and don’t know how to retrieve them

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.