You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iphone 8 restarts randomly every couple of minutes and shows the battery needs maintenance.

Hello everyone. My iphone 8 restarts randomly every couple of minutes and shows the battery needs maintenance, and doesnt show what the porcentage is, it just shows like the battery is about to die. I restarted the iphone by myself and it goes back to normal battery, but it keeps restarting by itself. Is my battery dead or is there a solution. My battery health was 83% btw

iPhone 8

Posted on Jun 8, 2023 3:52 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jun 8, 2023 3:55 PM

Hello~ Best to get it checked out...click on below...

iPhone Battery Repair & Replacement - Apple Support

The link above contains information to set up a repair and you may scroll down to How much does it cost input your information for an estimate as well. Take care.

~Katana-San~

1 reply

iphone 8 restarts randomly every couple of minutes and shows the battery needs maintenance.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.