You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Family Sharing

I was wondering if there is a way in which I can leave the iCloud Family Sharing for the Appstore purchases, I don't want to exit Family Sharing as we share iCloud+, but I don't want to share any of the Appstore purchases.

iPhone 14 Pro

Posted on Jun 11, 2023 7:05 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jun 13, 2023 11:04 AM

Greetings Murph7y,

It sounds like you're needing to stop purchase sharing, which will stop sharing App Store purchases. Follow the steps below:

"Turn off purchase sharing

1. See your Purchase Sharing settings in Settings on your iPhone or iPad or in System Settings on your Mac.
  2. Turn off purchase sharing:

We hope this helps!

Sincerely.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jun 13, 2023 11:04 AM in response to Murph7y

Greetings Murph7y,

It sounds like you're needing to stop purchase sharing, which will stop sharing App Store purchases. Follow the steps below:

"Turn off purchase sharing

1. See your Purchase Sharing settings in Settings on your iPhone or iPad or in System Settings on your Mac.
  2. Turn off purchase sharing:

We hope this helps!

Sincerely.

Family Sharing

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.