You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Wi-Fi problem

my Wi-Fi on my iPhone 7 is not working for a 1 year it doesn’t search for anything only sometimes it works

Earlier iPhone models

Posted on Jun 11, 2023 2:13 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jun 11, 2023 2:19 PM

Mantra7Steeelrs Said:

Wi-Fi problem: my Wi-Fi on

———-

OK. So, what’s the problem you are having?

Troubleshooting iPhone WiFi:

A few thoughts to try:

A few thoughts, from what you've already tried...

I. Start Here: If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch won't Connect to a Wi-Fi Network - Apple Support

II. Clear the Temporary Internet Files:

III. Force Close All Apps:

An app may not be responding. So, close all apps. Hold you finger down on the Bottom-left cornet. As you swipe to the top-left corner, the apps will pop up. Then, close all of these open apps, by sweeping up quickly for all apps.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jun 11, 2023 2:19 PM in response to Mantra7Steeelrs

Mantra7Steeelrs Said:

Wi-Fi problem: my Wi-Fi on

———-

OK. So, what’s the problem you are having?

Troubleshooting iPhone WiFi:

A few thoughts to try:

A few thoughts, from what you've already tried...

I. Start Here: If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch won't Connect to a Wi-Fi Network - Apple Support

II. Clear the Temporary Internet Files:

III. Force Close All Apps:

An app may not be responding. So, close all apps. Hold you finger down on the Bottom-left cornet. As you swipe to the top-left corner, the apps will pop up. Then, close all of these open apps, by sweeping up quickly for all apps.

Wi-Fi problem

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.