You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Photo Program Libraries

I have a 2020 MacBook Pro....I'm trying to open Photos and I keep getting this error message when I try to open the app.....PHPhotosErrorDomain error 4302.....what does this mean?

MacBook Pro 13″, macOS 13.4

Posted on Jun 11, 2023 8:01 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jun 12, 2023 12:34 PM

jimmyk52 wrote:

I have a 2020 MacBook Pro....I'm trying to open Photos and I keep getting this error message when I try to open the app.....PHPhotosErrorDomain error 4302.....what does this mean?

Photos.app..?

Hold the Option key when you go to launch your Photos.app a re-select your default Library, or temporary select a different Library and test, coming back to your preferred.

No insight, relauch the Photos.app holding the Command Option keys and rebuild the default Library:

How to use the Photos Repair Library tool on your Mac

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jun 12, 2023 12:34 PM in response to jimmyk52

jimmyk52 wrote:

Photos.app..?

Hold the Option key when you go to launch your Photos.app a re-select your default Library, or temporary select a different Library and test, coming back to your preferred.

No insight, relauch the Photos.app holding the Command Option keys and rebuild the default Library:

How to use the Photos Repair Library tool on your Mac

Photo Program Libraries

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.