You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I forgot my iPhone password

I forgot my apple I phone 14 pro password please help me out

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Jun 11, 2023 8:27 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jun 11, 2023 8:39 PM

nishu35 Said:

"How to reach live Apple chat support?: I forgot my apple I phone 14 pro password please help me out"

-------

Chatting with Apple:

If calling is of no luck, contact Apple Support directly to chat with an Apple RepGo to: support.apple.com. From there, select Get Support. Log in and then, perform a chat session with an Apple Rep, requesting assistance with the pertaining issue.

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jun 11, 2023 8:39 PM in response to nishu35

nishu35 Said:

"How to reach live Apple chat support?: I forgot my apple I phone 14 pro password please help me out"

-------

Chatting with Apple:

If calling is of no luck, contact Apple Support directly to chat with an Apple RepGo to: support.apple.com. From there, select Get Support. Log in and then, perform a chat session with an Apple Rep, requesting assistance with the pertaining issue.

Jun 11, 2023 8:47 PM in response to nishu35

Hello nishu35!

You will have to reset your device, and then restore it from a backup, (assuming your iPhone was backed up.)

To reset your iPhone without a computer, please see: If you see an iPhone or iPad unavailable message or Security Lockout screen - Apple Support

If you have a computer handy, please see: If you forgot your iPhone passcode - Apple Support

I hope this is helpful. Good Luck!

I forgot my iPhone password

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.