You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Safari Not Working Even Though Cellular Connection is Good

iPhone 11 Pro. iOS 16.3.1

When I am on cellular reception only, and I click on a bookmark in Safari, I get the following message - Safari cannot open the page because your iPhone is not connected to the Internet. The odd thing is that I know I am in fact connected to the Internet since Maps works and Mail has messages coming in. It’s only Safari that won’t load pages. I have Cellular turned on of course and I have re-booted the phone but that didn’t do the trick. Oddly, this malfunction just came out of the blue today. I had no prior issues with Safari. Is there some arcane setting here that needs tweaking? Any help would be appreciated.

iPhone 14 Pro, iOS 16

Posted on Jun 11, 2023 9:01 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jun 18, 2023 10:27 AM

Just in case anyone had the same problem, I am presenting the solution which was provided by the tech department of my carrier -

The Safari has to be On. Somehow, and I don't know how it happened, it was Off.

1 reply

Safari Not Working Even Though Cellular Connection is Good

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.