You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

What is my app specific password?

I don't know what is my Apple generated password for a specific App that I access using Apple ID. Upon checking on System Preferences on my Mac under my Apple ID and Passwords and at the specific app it says "You creagted an accounty in this app on X XX XXXX and shared your name and email address. Stop using Apple ID". the only option is to sgtop using apple ID which is not what i want. i know the usernmale apple id is using for the app i do not know the password. how can i find out what is the app specific password?

Posted on Jun 15, 2023 5:03 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jun 15, 2023 7:06 PM

In Sign in to apps with your Apple ID using app-specific passwords - Apple Support

Apple does not mention a way to see the password after you create or generate it. You may have to revoke it and reset it with a new one.

1 reply

What is my app specific password?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.