You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Refund on Apple TV

I just found debits from my account for Apple TV. I have never used it and when I asked for a refund it declined my request. How do I seek further help on this issue?

iPhone 12 Pro Max, iOS 16

Posted on Jun 17, 2023 12:28 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Aug 16, 2023 10:57 AM

Refunds are not guaranteed. For more information, see the Terms & Conditions.

If Apple has notified you that it is not eligible for refund, we can't help you, sorry, we are also users of Apple products & services like you. 

2 replies

Aug 16, 2023 10:57 AM in response to Mardi Elisabeth Quinnell

We opted to try the apple tv after purchasing new ipad. Tried to use it and it said we needed a subscription, this is after having paid 3 times. Somehow or another got hold of someone on chat, Jess was the name. Jess said we were eligible to have 2 of our 3 hits refunded. We agreed. Got this email notification Dear Amy,

There has been an update on the refund request for one or more items through Report a Problem.

To review, visit Report a Problem. After logging in, click "Check Status of Claims" near the top of the page.

Regards,

Apple Support

But when I go there there is No "Check Status of Claims". Now apple is a trillion dollar company and they need to steal about $24 from me? Wow.

Refund on Apple TV

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.