You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Printing e mails from Outlook on my Iac

I am running the I Mac Big Sur 11.7.7

when I look up E mails in Outlook. I want to print one it does not work. My Epson printer is working correctly because I can print e mails from my I phone?

Posted on Jun 17, 2023 2:29 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jun 17, 2023 3:44 PM

If we know the Epson printer model we can offer some advice about how to get it to run.

Many printers will automatically recognize the system with open source drivers. Go to Apple menu -> System Settings -> Printers and hit the plus sign at the bottom of the box to add the printer with the mouse button while holding the Option key. If your Mac and the printer are on the same WiFi network, or you have a USB printer cable, most of the time you can just add it that way.

Otherwise we'll need to locate the drivers on Epson Support website.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jun 17, 2023 3:44 PM in response to RoyalAlloyBird

If we know the Epson printer model we can offer some advice about how to get it to run.

Many printers will automatically recognize the system with open source drivers. Go to Apple menu -> System Settings -> Printers and hit the plus sign at the bottom of the box to add the printer with the mouse button while holding the Option key. If your Mac and the printer are on the same WiFi network, or you have a USB printer cable, most of the time you can just add it that way.

Otherwise we'll need to locate the drivers on Epson Support website.

Printing e mails from Outlook on my Iac

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.