You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I make Siri recognize ONLY my voice?

My iPhone and iPad have started to respond to my wife's "My Siri" commands as well as my own. Her iPhone will not accept her command, when my iPhone/iPad responds. Our iPhones and iPads are all running on the latest, iOS 16.5. This is a relatively new occurrence (only in the last update or two).

iPhone 13 Pro Max

Posted on Jun 19, 2023 1:14 PM

1 reply

Jun 20, 2023 7:26 AM in response to freshtry

It may be a Bluetooth problem. Please try this:

• With the iPhones and iPad in separate rooms … yours in one room, hers in another, preferable 20’ or more apart, open Settings > Bluetooth and Forget any reference to iPhones and iPads. Then tap Settings at the top, left of the screen to save.
  • Next, one at a time, open Settings > Bluetooth and connect to your own devices. Tap Settings at the top, left of the screen to save these new settings.
  • Power all the devices off. Settings > General > Shut Down.
  • Wait a few minutes then power the devices back on by pressing and holding the side button until the Apple logo appears.

Then get back into the same room and try to give a Siri command. 🤞 Please let us know what happens.

How do I make Siri recognize ONLY my voice?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.