You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

cant add card to kid wallet age 13?

i cant add card to apple wallet to kids age 13, help?

iPhone XS, iOS 16

Posted on Jun 20, 2023 11:05 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Aug 8, 2023 10:01 AM

Hiya - I had the same issue for my just turned 13year old (error like “not support on this account” as soon as I pressed add) and found no answer. However if you are using Screen Time on their phone to protect them and have Content & Privacy Restrictions turned on - you need to turn off Content & Privacy Restrictions entirely (not just change them all to allow). Once I turned this off (first switch at the top) it all worked perfectly and I could add the card. Once I had added the card, I then just flicked Content & Privacy Restrictions back on again and all works fine and my child can access his card by clicking the side button as usual.

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Aug 8, 2023 10:01 AM in response to yarden257

Hiya - I had the same issue for my just turned 13year old (error like “not support on this account” as soon as I pressed add) and found no answer. However if you are using Screen Time on their phone to protect them and have Content & Privacy Restrictions turned on - you need to turn off Content & Privacy Restrictions entirely (not just change them all to allow). Once I turned this off (first switch at the top) it all worked perfectly and I could add the card. Once I had added the card, I then just flicked Content & Privacy Restrictions back on again and all works fine and my child can access his card by clicking the side button as usual.

cant add card to kid wallet age 13?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.