You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Stuck in restore of Whatsapp chat history on my new Iphone 14 – what happens when I press next.

Hi Apple community. I’m somewhat desperate. Got stuck here when restoring my Whatsapp chats on my new iPhone 14. And now I don’t know what to do now. I have good wi-fi, the right number connected and so on. Followed all the instructions. Anyone here who ended up in the same place?

Also, can I shut the app down and restart the phone. Anyone knows what happens then?

How do I keep the latest backup in Icloud so that it doesn't back up an empty app?

So many questions...

Please help!

iPhone 14

Posted on Jun 20, 2023 4:35 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jun 20, 2023 4:41 PM

Your questions are better asked of WhatsApp support. WhatsApp is not an Apple product.

2 replies

Stuck in restore of Whatsapp chat history on my new Iphone 14 – what happens when I press next.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.