You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I enable my Apple ID, I can’t download from App Store or ITunes

iPhone XS, iOS 15

Posted on Jun 21, 2023 5:24 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jun 21, 2023 5:26 PM

Hello,

With reference to the support article If a message says 'Your account has been disabled in the App Store and iTunes' - Apple Support , you must contact Apple for help if you see that message or one saying "You cannot login because your account has been locked". This is not something you can fix yourself. Apple provides a contact link for this specific issue. Tap or click here --> https://getsupport.apple.com/?caller=kbase&PGF=PGF63005&category_id=SC0245&symptom_id=23362 or Contact Apple for support and service - Apple Support

If it is another reason, post with more details.

4 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jun 21, 2023 5:26 PM in response to Franklesdavis4

Hello,

With reference to the support article If a message says 'Your account has been disabled in the App Store and iTunes' - Apple Support , you must contact Apple for help if you see that message or one saying "You cannot login because your account has been locked". This is not something you can fix yourself. Apple provides a contact link for this specific issue. Tap or click here --> https://getsupport.apple.com/?caller=kbase&PGF=PGF63005&category_id=SC0245&symptom_id=23362 or Contact Apple for support and service - Apple Support

If it is another reason, post with more details.

Jun 21, 2023 5:38 PM in response to Franklesdavis4

If your country is not listed see if there is an "other" option for your region of the world. E.g.,

Other Africa - Official Apple Support

Other Middle East - Official Apple Support

Other Asia - Official Apple Support

Other Europe - Official Apple Support

Latin America and the Caribbean - Official Apple Support

If your country is not listed on the support pages, go to this web page and fill out the form:

Media Services - Contact Us - Official Apple Support

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.