You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Shared Albums vs. My Photo Stream

I have a bunch of Shared Albums set up in Photos. Are those going away when My Photo Stream goes away or are they separate?

Posted on Jun 22, 2023 6:07 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jun 22, 2023 7:25 AM

Hello jmcca2001,

Shared Albums and My Photo Stream are two separate things. Shared Albums aren't going anywhere and you'll still have access to them.

If you look back at the support page you came from, you can read the Save photos currently in My Photo Stream section to learn how to save photos in My Photo Stream to your library.

I hope this helps!

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jun 22, 2023 7:25 AM in response to jmcca2001

Hello jmcca2001,

Shared Albums and My Photo Stream are two separate things. Shared Albums aren't going anywhere and you'll still have access to them.

If you look back at the support page you came from, you can read the Save photos currently in My Photo Stream section to learn how to save photos in My Photo Stream to your library.

I hope this helps!

Shared Albums vs. My Photo Stream

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.